We are pleased to announce following the recently published ECB guidelines the club has devised a plan to allow limited use of the net facility at the ground during prescribed times for practice.
Starting from Monday the 1st June we will open the ground on weekday evenings for practice. This is open to members only in either their family groups or for you with up to 5 other people from outside your household, as per the current guidance. A club representative will ensure the ground is unlocked however the pavilion will not be open.
Please NOTE the new net installation is still bedding down so CANNOT be used at present.
When will the ground be open?
Initially the ground will be open from the 1st June on weekday evenings only, all other times the ground will remain closed for practice. Times vary slightly from night to night, but each night there will be 3 x 50-minute slots available. Starting from the 1st June.
How Can I get access?
Anyone wishing to use the net to practice must book in advance using the following booking form. Any issues with the form please contact James Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following rules will apply:
- Only paid up members of the club (season 2020) are eligible to book the netsAnyone wanting to pay their membership can do so via BACS transfer to the club account, please email the treasurer to request bank account details for the transfer (treasurer email@example.com ) Also please email Dean to inform him that a payment has been made.
- Bookings cannot be made on the day unless it’s with the permission of the designated club representative for that day (details on the booking link)
- Only one booking per person / family group per week (unless slots remain unfilled in which case an email will be circulated to advertise spare slots)
- By booking, all members automatically declare that they have no symptoms of Covid-19 - in line with current Government guidance. If members are symptomatic, living in a household with a possible COVID-19 infection or if they are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, they should remain at home and follow Government guidance.
- The net can be used by you with up to 5 other people from outside your household provided you keep two metres apart at all times.
- U18's must be supervised by an adult from their household. Helmets must be worn by Under 18's when batting against hard balls and follow all normal safety guidelines of net usage.
- All equipment used in the nets must be your own, which you will need to bring to the session.
- A designated Club representative must be in attendance to supervise the net and all parties must adhere to these rules which are based on ECB guidelines.
- Maximum time allowed in a net is 50 minutes, with a 10 minute for changeover, i.e. you cannot book 2 hours in a row.
- The Club house and pavilion toilets will remain closed
- All litter is to be taken home